czwartek, 23 maja 2013

Where is my coat?


I couldn't find a nice coat I got from my sister. I thought I searched everywhere and in the end I decided to ask tarot for help. Fortunately, in the newest "Tarocista", a Polish tarot magazine, there was an article about finding lost objects with tarot's help. I used Izabela Podlaska-Konkel's spread. She adapted the classical "Star" spread for it.
The top card is the chances of finding the object (XVIII The Moon). On the left: where is it? (XV The Devil). On the right: where not to search? (Ace of Pentacles). Then the story of the object: IX Strength, King of Swords and 10 of Swords. What will help? - Ace of Cups.


The chances didn't look too promising (The Moon). Acording to Izabela Podlaska-Konkel's tips, The Devil can mean various things, but some of them are: somewhere hidden, something connected to bed and sex. It can also mean the thing was stolen, so I was worried. Where not to search: in the dining room probably (a place connected to work and making money) and the kitchen (connected to food). The story: I came back after a party and pulled the coat off (XI Strength). Then maybe I got distracted by my husband (King of Swords) and put the coat into a carton box near bedroom (we've just moved here, so we still lack furniture and have a lot of boxes). Then it was covered by our spare blankets. What will help: Ace of Cups. First I thought I would have to get drunk to remember the logic I used after the party, LOL ;D But obviously the Cups mean the thing is hidden somewhere deep, in a dark place, also the bedding is mentioned in the article!
So indeed I found it under our spare blankets. Thank you, kitties! Now my husband is suggesting I should try and find a lost tube of wasabi this way...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz