czwartek, 16 maja 2013

Desk

We have moved to a new apartment just recently and don't have all furniture yet. We had a chance of getting a charming (in my opinion) desk for free. We already have a large table in the living room and there wasn't a very good space to put the desk, so I asked the cards for advice. This time I used my Tarot de Marseille (Fournier version),  asking for pros and cons.
What happens, if we take the desk?


On the plus side there is 6 of Wands, which I see as my satisfaction, since the desk is beautiful (the satisfaction is mine, because my husband didn't like the desk). On the minus side, however, is The Moon, meaning probably, that I shouldn't be deceived by the charming shape - I won't be able to make good use of the desk. It will also be probably too dark to use it properly.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz