wtorek, 21 maja 2013

German classes


We're starting German course on Tuesday. I thought it's a good excuse to pull out my old Jaśniak Tarot and see how the first lesson will go.
I asked about the teacher, the other students and the ovarall aura of the class.
I pulled Knight of Pentacles, 9 of Wands and Queen of Cups.

It seems the teacher will be a serious, methodical person. "Look at the blackboard!" - he seems to be saying, pointing on it (his Coin/shield). Maybe also not showing emotions - the Knight's face is covered by his helmet. The students will be energetic and talkative, maybe even loud? The atmosphere seems feminine - maybe there will be more women than men?

After the class I can tell how my reading worked. The students looked more like they're concentrating hard on what's going on, because the pace was fairly fast, than being loud. There were actually more men than women. The atmosphere was serious and one of the women had the hardest time of us all. So it seems that my interpretation of these two cards (9/Wands, Queen/Cups) was not so accurate, but man, the teacher! He was exactly like the guy on the card! He had broad shoulders, serious face and even a blue T-shirt!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz