piątek, 24 maja 2013

Lost my trimming virginity!


Well, I have never trimmed a deck before. Never even thought about it, before I read so many about trimming on Aeclectic Tarot Forum... I've been thinking that my White Cats Tarot has too large borders (with titles in 6 languages), but the actual pictures were rather small. So first I checked in the computer if I like the result of trimming and I did, so then the scissors came! It was acutally much easier than I thought. Now the deck looks much more beautiful, like paintings in golden frames or windows to the cat world...
I only need to find a corner rounder now, the corners are quite spiky...
After trimming the backs are not reversible anymore, but I don't worry since I don't use reversals anyway :)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz