środa, 12 czerwca 2013

Who's guilty?

I've been to Poland for two weeks and I couldn't update here, for I was very busy. I hope that now that I'm back I will be able to write more regularly again.



We still have problems with our computer. My husband insists that it's the graphics card, tarot insists on the opposite! I actually made a spread to find out what is wrong.
1. Motherboard. VII The Chariot.
2. Memory. 3 of Swords.
3. Processor. XXI The World.
4. Graphics card. 10 of Pentacles.
5. (in the middle) Advice. 3 of Cups.

From this spread it seems that the memory is guilty. However, my husband tested it some time ago and the tests went OK. So we'll be probably exchanging the graphics card again... >.>
Anyway, the cards say that the motherboard is perfectly fine (VII), so is the processor (XXI) and graphics card (10/Pent). The advice is to ask someone for help, I suppose.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz