czwartek, 13 czerwca 2013

Buying books about tarot

I have some collection of books about tarot already (among which my favourites are those by Hajo Banzhaf), but I found three more that I would like to buy. It would be best to buy them together, since I'll be buying from american Amazon, so buying one by one is not the best solution. I asked my cards how I would be happy with them.
1. Learning Tarot Reversals by Joan Bunning. Ace of Swords.
2. The Way of Tarot by Alejandro Jodorowsky. 4 of Wands.
3. The Tarot Court Cards by Kate Warwick-Smith. 8 of Pentacles.


The most promising one is the first one (Ace of Swords). It should broaden my knowledge very much. But others are also not bad cards for learning, although with the third one I will have to study hard to get good results. All in all it seems a worthy buy.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz