poniedziałek, 24 czerwca 2013

A little jewel from the past

When I was in Poland this time, I found a little jewel: a piece of paper from my notebook from 1995, when I was ten years old. It's a record from a reading that my grandma did for me. She was using normal playing cards (with 9, 10, Ace and the courts only). The spread has a gypsy feel to it and I think that the whole style of reading my grandma used was of a gypsy origin. It can be easily used for reading with tarot and it gives surprisingly deep readings. I spread it like this: cards 1-3 in lowest row, cards 4-6 in higher row, card 7 on the highest row, in the center. Why don't you try! :)

1. What was.
2. What is.
3. What will be.
4. What has to be.
5. What for your house.
6. What you don't know.
7. What's in your heart.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz