piątek, 21 czerwca 2013

My dancing class

I decided to start giving Nihon Buyo dancing classes (I recently got a permission from my sensei) and put an advertisement about it. Then I pulled the cards to see what to expect in the next 3 weeks. I used reversals this time, because recently I'm trying to figure them out (my tarot books are still on their way!).
I used the Star spread.
The situation: XVII The Star (reversed=Rx).
What helps: 6 of Swords.
What is against: Ace of Wands (Rx).
The first week: Knight of Wands (Rx)
The second week: XIX The Sun (Rx)
The third week: 10 of Pentacles
Result: III The Empress
I don't think I should read reversals as the opposites, only as weakened meanings of the cards. So it seems that there is some hope, but not much. Advertising via Internet is good (that's what I did), for swords stand for communication and 6 is a balanced number. As for the Ace of Wands I thought it's very hot recently and people won't have energy in them to try something new. The first week, Knight/Wands - actually two people answered, but none of them can start classes. One of them didn't exclude attending my class when she's back to Switzerland (Knight - travelling). The second week promises some interested people again, but probably without good result. The third week looks like I could earn some money. The Empress as a result... I'm not sure. It could mean I'll be sitting with my hands in my lap waiting for students. Or maybe I'll earn some money. We will see!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz