piątek, 27 czerwca 2014

Monthly read - July

Recently I'm working with Tarot de Marseille again, so I used it also for my monthly read. It's a Jodorowsky&Camoin deck.

My first experience with TdM was difficult - I couldn't find my way of reading it, didn't actually "hear" what it was saying. Recently however, after a long break, when I started all over again, something changed and I feel more from the cards. Also  I seem to need less cards to get a message. For example, for my monthly reads I used to pull three cards for every topic. When I pulled from TdM, one card was enough to tell me something (in this month's case, only the "family" part needed more explanation).
So...



Atmosphere of the month, important matters: XVI The Tower (again!)
Health: Knight of Coins
Family: 4 of Wands, 7 of Wands, 7 of Coins
Hobby: 2 of Wands
Friends: 4 of Coins

The Tower from TdM is different than from RWS style decks. It shows me some sort of liberation, being relieved. I'm under a lot of stress now and that may change in July, because I'm visiting my family and staying with them for a longer period.
My health will also improve (Knight/Coins).
My family will be supportive, but some frictions are also possible.
Hobby: is see knitting needles here!
My friends will be visiting me, they will surround me like the coins surround the rectangle in the center.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz