wtorek, 21 stycznia 2014

Wonderful three cards

Recently I really started to appreciate the simplicity and usefulness of the three cards spread. Apart from a one card reading, it's the simplest you can get, and yet this spread is often so helpful. Of course, you can use very complicated spreads for deeper meditation, but you can also include three card spreads in those larger ones.
I used The Star spread a lot, because it's so versatile, but I often had a feeling I do not grasp something. With three cards spread, a story appears. Cards start to "talk" to each other, to correspond. And just recently I started to understand them better. It's been around year and a half since I started learning tarot. It seems I needed this year and a half to reach the next step - to intuitively grasp the meaning of the set of cards. As a smaller segment of a larger entity, three cards are a great start.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz