poniedziałek, 27 stycznia 2014

Painting or knitting?

I learned how to knit when I was a kid. My grandma is a very talented person and knitting is her great love. She taught me how to knit, but after that I didn't knit much. I made some scarves, but never anything more complicated in shape. Recently my interest came back and I really got into knitting - with You Tube and many free patterns on the net it is easier than ever before.
I got so caught up, that I stopped painting. My last watercolour was painted in November... So I asked the cards, is it right? What is best for me now? Painting or knitting? If I feel like knitting now, should I try and paint something? It's not easy after a few months break...

I pulled 5 cards:
1. Painting. XX The Judgement
2. (at the bottom) Why? XVII The Star
3. Knitting. 7 of Wands
4. (at the bottom) Why? 10 of Coins
5. (in the middle) Advice. 7 of Coins


I think that the advice from the cards is not to worry and wait until I naturally go back to painting (7/Coins). That is because painting will come back to my life, like dead people from the graves (Judegement) and that is because I like it a lot and can achieve a lot on that field. I will probably get a bit tired of knitting (7/Wands), because I'll overdo it (10/Coins). But anyway I shouldn't rush things - it will all change naturally.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz