wtorek, 14 stycznia 2014

Three Kings' Eve - part I

For some reasons I don't pull cards for myself too much lately, so my blog is a bit abandoned. But I read cards for K., who gave me her kind permission to write about it here. She only asked to be called The Queen on this blog :) In fact, I think the nickname "Queen of Cups" fits her best.
I read in one of Hajo Banzhaf's books about "Three Kings' Eve" custom. "Three Kings" is another name for Epiphany holiday and it commemorates three Magi paying homage to infant Jesus. The custom says that you can foresee what happens to you in the upcoming year, if you pull one card on each day - starting with Christmas. The last card will be pulled on Three Kings' Eve. One day represents one month of the new year. In Poland many people (especially highlanders) write down weather on each day of that period - it's supposed to give them the idea of weather in each month.
So every day starting with Christmas, I pulled cards for The Queen, but instead of one card I decided on three - to make a story out of it.
Yes, this gorgeous Kat Black's deck is a Christmas present from me to myself...

JANUARY: 10 of Coins, 0 The Fool, 3 of Cups.
I believe that January will start with some activities that will bring her long-waited money. It will probably be connected to her teaching skills (the woman with the book on 10/Coins). January will also bring new things (The Fool), which is as well, because she's just went abroad to study for three weeks. It's an opportunity to meet new people and gain new contacts - maybe she'll meet people with whom she can later do some projects together?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz