czwartek, 7 listopada 2013

What chances do I have?

I sent my text to a publishing house X around two months ago and am trying to wait patiently... But I started thinking about a publishing house that is second on my list, if X doesn't accept the text. To keep my tarot exercises going I pulled cards for what chances would I have in publishing house Y.
I pulled three cards: Queen of Cups, 6 of Swords, 7 of Pentacles.



For me it looks quite welcoming. The main character of the novel is female and there is a lot about women (Queen of Cups). The water on the card looks to me like a path - a new path for me. 6/Swords could mean a turning point in my writing "career", 7/Pentacles would mean that I would have to wait, but it's totally normal when it comes to publishing anything.

By the way, these are my newly trimmed Tarot of the Magical Forest. I think it looks beautiful without borders!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz