poniedziałek, 4 listopada 2013

Cold

It seems I caught a cold and I wanted to know how it will be the next four days. I pulled one card for each day: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
I pulled 4 of Swords, XV The Devil, V The Pope, 9 of Wands.


Tuesday will be without changes, I will feel the worst on Wednesday or maybe I will infect someone else... Thursday will bring better health and on Friday I should be quite OK.
There might also be a suggestion for me to stay at home on Tuesday in order to get physical energy the next day. The Devil appeared in the spreads as a rush of energy before. Hopefully I can go to my German class on Thursday (The Pope).

Update: indeed I stayed at home (and a bit in bed) on Tuesday. On Wednesday I felt not perfect yet, but much better - only the weather was disastrous and I feld CHAINED at home ;) Today (Thursday) I attended German class again.

2 komentarze:

  1. So... How are you feeling today? Better? :)
    Jola

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thanks! I took the advice of 4 of Swords and stayed at home, trying my best to cure myself ;)

      Usuń