sobota, 1 listopada 2014

November - monthly read

This time... I was on time :D

This month I used Tarot of the White Cats.


Atmosphere of the month, important event: XVII The Star
Health: 7 of Wands
Baby: Queen of Wands, XII The Hanged Man
Writing: 7 of Swords, XV The Devil

How I love the method of adding a card into the direction where the person on the card is looking. It makes the reading easier for me. For example, in "Baby" section I pulled the Hanged Man first and then pulled the Queen, which made things more understandable. I did the same with The Devil and 7/Swords.

This month should bring some hope and a chance for self-development (The Star).
With health I still will be struggling, maybe I will have problems with my running due to colder weather (7/Wands).
The baby will still be quite dependent on me (The Hanged Man looking at the Queen of Wands).
With writing things start looking fishy, I should probably be careful... (7/Swords, The Devil).

Edit: the cards look very clear now. 7/Wands for health indeed meant struggle, struggle, struggle... I had a cold and depression issues. I felt like that cat fighting many enemies.
With the baby I felt almost trapped, like the Hanged Man, with no chance of escaping. 7/Swords and The Devil show the moment, when I felt like I was in hell (XV) and went for a walk between 4 and 5 a.m., when it was still dark, with the hood on my head... Just like the cat from 7/Swords card. Then I contacted the publishing house again - and I got an answer. The Star shows, that it was a positive one.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz