niedziela, 30 listopada 2014

December - monthly read

This month I used Kat Black's Golden Tarot.



Atmosphere of the month, important events: Knight of Cups
Health: 6 of Swords, VI The Lovers
The baby: Ace of Cups
Painting: King of Coins, 2 of Wands

I see myself as Galahad, who sometimes inevitably comes to mind when I look at the Knight of Cups card. I will be searching for my Grail, my new path and health. With the baby I will succeed: the Ace of Cups is there! As for my health, I'm starting a long journey (6/Swords) that should take me to my paradise lost (VI), to my balance and wellbeing. It won't be an easy journey, but it's good that I'm starting it. With painting in December I probably won't make too much of improvement, I see myself stopping again, but maybe that King will use the tools he's looking at?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz