piątek, 6 września 2013

Three fields

I tried to read tarot after some break and decided to ask about my three passions: Japanese dance, writing novels and painting watercolours. How will things with them proceed in near future? I chose "Tarot of the Magical Forest" for a change. I felt as unsure about tarot as I feel a bit insecure about that forest world...

I got VI The Lovers, Ace of Cups and XXI The World.

I believe it means that I will need to cooperate with someone to accomplish something with the dance thing - I suppose it means my husband's help in organizing performance. Maybe I will also find a disciple I'm looking for?
The Ace means that writing (which I almost gave up recently) is my true love and that in fact it pained me loose faith in my capability. There could be a chance of a publishing house accepting finally my text - there's a coin in the dove's beak! That would give me faith and enthusiasm for further writing.
As for painting, it's possible that since I'll be busying myself with writing, painting pace will be slowed and The World can represent an end of some cycle.

It all looks quite optimistic, unless I got it all wrong! :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz