piątek, 6 września 2013

Tarot crisis



I'm writing to let you know that I didn't stop updating because I'm very lazy, but because of a tarot crisis. I haven't been reading tarot at all recently, so there's nothing to write on the blog. That is because I got discouraged.
I was asked by my sister to lay cards for her and so I did. Then I told her what I saw in the cards (the message looked very clear) and then... it turned out that I got it all wrong, in fact the opposite. This was one of the major reasons for me loosing faith in my tarot reading. Probably everyone has that moment of 
doubt - they think: "what if it really IS random and I make myself believe it isn't?". Or: "what if I don't possess the gift to read the cards?".
I'm not giving up on tarot yet. In fact, I'm writing here again, so maybe there is hope for me.
Did you guys ever have such problems?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz