środa, 11 września 2013

My heritage

I made up a spread about "heritage", the way my character was shaped. I used only Majors. The reversed cards here I see as weaker, not in full strength.

1. Inherited from my mother. IV The Emperor
2. Learned from my mother. V The Hierophant
3. Inherited from my father. XIII Death
4. Learned from my father. VI Lovers
5. Something I have in me naturally. XIX The Sun (Rx)
6. Something I learned in my life. X The Wheel of Fortune (Rx)


I was surprised how well it showed my situation! From my mother I got rational mind and willpower (IV). I learned from her to obey the rules (V). My father gave me a bit melancholic nature after him, I'm also very cautious (XIII The Death has her finger pointing up, like she's saying: "watch out!"). I learned from my father loads of empathy and how to respect other people (VI).
In spite of that melancholy in me, I never totally give up, there's always that feeling in me, that everything is going to be all right (XIX The Sun Rx, weaker). Like my mother, I like to plan things, but only to some level. After that level I prefer to wait and see what comes (X The Wheel Rx). I also dislike controlling other people.
Nobody's perfect, but I believe I received wonderful gifts from my parents. And that I am also a one of a kind human being, that has its own worth! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz