środa, 25 lutego 2015

New Year's Reading - First Quarter

Just after New Year I did a reading for each quarter of the year. For the first quarter (January, February, March) I can say it's pretty much spot on.



I pulled from my Tarot of The White Cats:

First quarter in general: 3 of Swords
Work (working on my book with the editor): 10 of Cups, 9 of Coins
Health: XIII Death, 10 of Swords
Husband: VII Chariot, 5 of Coins
Baby: XVII The Star, XI Strength

Only two thirds of this quarter are gone, but I already can tell, that the beginning of this year was hard (3/Swords). The editor is still reading the text and I have nothing to do, so cards like 10/Cups (relaxed idleness) or 9/Coins (relaxing in luxury) fit well here. My health is portrayed well too: I struggle all the time, catch infections, I'm weak... Death and 10/Swords sum it up. My husband has a lot of challenges (VII), because he has to support me and he's quite exhausted (5/Coins). With the baby I got better - I'm better at handling him and also he himself became easier to care for. Still, some struggle is needed (XVII, XI).

When I saw these cards just after New Year, I was not delighted. I started wondering if there's any sense in reading the cards about the future - then see they're not promising and starting to worry. Now I think it's not bad to see difficulties coming. Seeing them in the cards gives us opportunity to mentally prepare.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz