środa, 17 lipca 2013

Going abroad

We're going for a week to my husband's family, to attend his cousin's wedding. I pulled the cards to ask how our trip will go.
1. Travel there. IX The Hermit
2. First place where we stay (family on his father's side). Page of Swords
3. The wedding. 8 of Pentacles (Rx)
4. The second place we stay (family on his mother's side). Page of Wands
5. Travel back. 5 of Cups

It's possible that there will be a delay on our travel there. At the first place I won't be very relaxed, because I don't speak their language, I will feel a bit off. The wedding will be a party of plenty, although probably wearisome to the body (I expect it to last the whole night till morning). At the second place I won't be allowed to do anything myself, because I'm a guest. Maybe the page also means my husband's uncle's blond children. On our way back we might feel new emotions, maybe discover something?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz