środa, 8 kwietnia 2015

Reading outside the box



...meaning outside of the box of your house :)
Have you ever read cards outside, where nature is so inspiring?
I tried it today, because the weather finally stopped pretending it's still winter and showed us a more spring-like face. 

I highly recommend reading outside. The mind opens in a different way and the surroundings are very refreshing.
What will you need for that? A spread cloth, maybe some stones to keep the cards from flying away if it's a windy day (I don't recommend reading cards on a very windy day though) and maybe something to eat and drink - because why not make a small picnic once you're outside? ;D 



I must say that since I trimmed my Universal Tarot deck I like it much more and want to use it! So I took this deck with me to the woods, found a nice stump and placed a small towel on it. After the reading I lay with my eyes closed and my face to the sun, listening to the birds singing and the pines rustling... A great early afternoon!


3 komentarze:

  1. Kilka razy także zabierałam ze sobą karty na spacer :) Potwierdzam, doświadczenie bardzo przyjemne, bliskość natury sprzyja refleksji... A wiosna już coraz śmielsza, na szczęście...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Kilka razy także zabierałam ze sobą karty na spacer :) Potwierdzam, doświadczenie bardzo przyjemne, bliskość natury sprzyja refleksji... A wiosna już coraz śmielsza, na szczęście...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Prawda, że miło? :) Tylko żeby znaleźć miejsce, gdzie nikt nam nie będzie przeszkadzał...

    OdpowiedzUsuń